Designed by Simon of Inception Designs and Manufactured by Empire
* Standard 1mm by 3mm o-rings for faster switching and to make replacement easy with standard o-rings available anywhere.
* Bell curved flow paths between o-rings for the best air flow from one barb location to the other. This also makes the stem stronger and less likely to get bent.
* Counter bored exhaust holes - allow faster flow of the vented air, making for a faster pneumatic switching system (a similar goal to QEV's but implemented at the three-way).
* Easy micro adjustment via the 5/64 allen key hole in the front. Allows for the perfect setting of your time and makes adjustment for the shortest pull super easy and quick to do.
* Easy build design. When building the gun you initially adjust the front of the three way stem to be flush with the front of the three way and the gun will air up correctly and be very close to the correct timing. Then you can adjust very easily with an allen key as you time your trigger pull.
* 5-40 threaded stem allows for fine adjustment. Comes with two nylon locking set screws (6-32) to create tension on the timing rod and to prevent the timing from ever moving but still allowing easy adjustment when needed.Type a description for this product here...